Saturday, March 13, 2021

COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin.

Please be more kind and slooooow down. Life isn't going anywhere. Also to women in giant trucks. They don't make you look cooler or give you extra privilege's to be a B*tch. Humble yourself a bit more you lifted truck Bro-hoe.....May the schwartz be with you .

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
WORDSINWAVESSALADSTOSSEDPEBBLESINTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
Let me tell you these words.The best and most beautiful. Those words that come from my heart.These words smell like flower.Those words of m...


 HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.

Inline image


Thank you so much Lord. Beyond blessed.Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Community. Honor.Gifts to share about the hairs of the matter, wigs and hats for the bad hair dazes.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin.
Inline image


ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thank you so much Lord. Beyond blessed.Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Community. Honor.Gifts to share about the hairs of the matter, wigs and hats for the bad hair dazes.PORTRAIT OF THE KING.Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind.Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - 
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pulp Science Fiction,Let's throw together a group of writers and publish some cheezy sci-fi.

  IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY. NIGHTMARES WITH THE FAKE FRIENDS THAT LEAV...